Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sorry! Time for Blond Jokes

We all know that we are not supposed to pick on ethnic groups. It is not nice or respectful. That is why I am not printing Polock jokes here.


Blonds are not of any ONE particular ethnic group. Thus, I can write things about them and their way of seeing the world, a way which does not always make sense to me.

Be aware that my oldest son is a blond. My wife had streaks of blond mixed in with the brunette and red in her hair. Of course, being part American Indian myself, I have no blond hair at all.

A FEW BLOND JOKES FOLLOW:

Q. How can you tell that a blond has been using the word processor?
A. By the spots of correction fluid on the monitor screen.

Q. What do a blond and a Pepsi Cola bottle have in common?
A. They are both empty from the neck up.

Q. Why did the blond keep a coat hanger in the back seat of her car?
A. In case she ever locks her keys in the car.

Q. What did the blond say when she looked into a box of Cheerios?
A. Oh, look, a box of donut seeds.

Q. What did the blond name her pet zebra?
A. Spot

Q. What goes, "VROOM, SCREECH, VROOM, SCREECH, VROOM, SCREECH"?
A. A blond going through a flashing red light.

Q. When a blond ordered a pizza, the clerk asked if he should cut it into six or twelve pieces.
A. Six, please. I could never eat twelve pieces.

Q. Did you hear about the blond who tried to blow up her husband's car?
A. She burned her lips on the tailpipe.

Enough of that nonsense. Maybe I will publish something more sensible next time.


1 comment:

Guttu said...

Man.. this blog is my type. Loved this post

The Nonsense Blog